YouTube TV is a streaming service that allows you to watch live TV and record shows on your mobile device, computer, or smart TV. The service also includes access to YouTube Red Originals and an unlimited cloud DVR.
But what if you want to know how to cancel YouTube TV subscription? You can do this at any time by following the steps below.
Canceling your YouTube TV subscription is easy and can be done right from your account.
Here's how to cancel YouTube TV:
1. Go to the YouTube TV website and log in to your account using your Google account credentials.
2. Navigate to the Account tab and click on "Cancel membership." You will receive a pop-up asking if you are sure. Click "Cancel membership."
3. If you have any remaining time on your subscription, it will automatically expire when your paid term ends.
4. To confirm that your membership has been canceled, you will receive an email from YouTube TV with a confirmation message. You can also see your subscription status by going to the Account tab and clicking on "Subscription."
5. If you are a YouTube Premium family plan member, please note that canceling your subscription will cancel all memberships in the family plan.
On Android, you can cancel your YouTube TV subscription in the following ways:
1. Cancel with the app: Open the YouTube TV app on your phone and tap on the settings icon. Then, select "Settings & Account" from the menu that appears. Here, you will find an option to cancel your membership.
2. Cancel through Google Play: Open up the Play Store app on your phone and tap on the menu in the top left corner. From there, select "Account" and then "Subscriptions." This will show all of your current subscriptions, including YouTube TV. Tap on "YouTube TV" and then hit "Cancel Subscription.”
What is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a streaming service that allows you to watch live TV and DVR recordings on your mobile devices, computer, and TV. It also offers access to thousands of hours of content from premium networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, FX, USA Network, TBS & TNT.
How much does it cost?
YouTube TV costs $40 per month and includes six accounts. You can cancel at any time without penalty.
How do I sign up for YouTube TV?
You can sign up for YouTube TV at tv.youtube.com/watch/YTTVUS/. You'll need a Google account to sign up for YouTube TV. If you do not have one yet, then you can create one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
What happens after I cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
After you've canceled your YouTube TV subscription, you'll still have access to all of the content you paid for through your Google account until the end of your billing cycle. After that time, any unused portions of your membership will be forfeited and cannot be recovered.
That's it! You've learned how to cancel YouTube TV subscription. Now you can get back to watching your favorite shows and movies. You can always check out our guide if you have any questions or if you want to read up on some of the other features that YouTube TV offers.