"What is the best toilet today?" is the most commonly asked question of consumers before buying the toilet - one of the essential sanitary ware in modern bathrooms. Currently, there are many reputable toilet brands with a variety of toilets in designs, colors, and features. In particular, TOTO is considered one of the brands that provide many of the best TOTO toilets.
To answer the question about which TOTO toilet is the best today or the criteria to evaluate quality toilets, let us help you through the article below.
- Best for aesthetic touch: At first glance, Toto UltraMax One-Piece Toilet is quite curved and narrow. This feature is considered to be a unique aesthetic. Besides, the cute-shaped wiper is coated with chromium, so it looks good and lasts longer despite years of water discharge. The toilet seat is elongated, providing a delightful sitting posture. The bowl is also extended, providing a larger discharge surface and enhanced dynamics.
- Best compact: In this list of ToTo toilet products, Toto Nexus Elongated Toilet is considered compact in size but equally convenient. It is known that a smaller line is a better line, a 1-piece toilet with a compact and lightweight design. From head to toe, it only holds 27 inches and about 28,685 inches from the wall. This small size does not affect your installation, rather than easy installation.
- Best overall: Toto Carlyle One-Piece Washlet Bidet Toilet is appreciated for its quality and design, from its shiny enamel look to its smooth flushing feature. It is fully integrated with your family's most fundamental parts, such as deep swirling to wipe all stains, and intelligent automatic rinsing, drying and sitting. This feature will give users the most comfortable and convenient feeling. Besides, this toilet also has an automatic electronic toilet seat WASHLET that will open/close according to the user's activity. The leading water-saving technology for one discharge, bringing economic benefits to every family.
1. Toilet material
Today toilets are made mainly of porcelain material. However, which toilet material is the best today? To answer this question, customers should know one thing. Manufacturing technology is the factor in the difference between types of porcelain-enameled toilets. For example, but the brand is considered the giant of toilet manufacturing, namely TOTO. The manufacturing technology is different from other brands, but they create the same ceramic enamel in finished products. What makes the difference here is the color of the enamel.
2. Toilet flushing system
To be able to compare which Toto toilet flushing system is the best today, you can evaluate based on the following two toilet features:
Push dirt with water
- Absorb dirt thanks to the system.
So which kind of toilet should I buy is more optimal? Water-powered dirt push technology is often used in a 2-block bathroom, causing a lot of noise and water consumption. So our advice is that you should use a 1-piece toilet using technology that sucks dirt down by the system. This is an excellent modern technology that minimizes noise and does not cause congestion. However, this technology to absorb dirt requires high undercarriage and a clear path. Besides, it is easy to cause odors if there are problems in the exit.
When deciding to buy a toilet that absorbs dirt in your toilet space, you should ensure the drainage and under the bridge requirements. If in doubt, consider using a water-powered toilet to push dirt out.
3. Toilet tank size
Wondering why toilet tank size is included in the evaluation factors and choosing to buy a good ToTo toilet? It can be said that this is an aspect that needs proper attention but is often overlooked.
The best Toto toilets that save water are not toilets with a small water tank but a toilet with a large flushing force. Many customers have confused between these two concepts. If the discharge force is small, consumers will need 2-3 discharges to discharge all waste, which indirectly causes discomfort and does not save water effectively.
4. Saving water consumption
Suppose you want to save water from the toilet effectively from the beginning of the appliance purchase. In that case, families' advice is to choose a ToTo toilet with two flush modes instead of 1 flush.
These two levels of discharge will correspond to the two modes of defecation, including urination and defecation. This will help users save water effectively because only a tiny amount of water can flush waste when urinating. If you use the toilet in a flushing mode, you have wasted water—the day when the toilet is flushed.
Sanitary equipment manufacturers have now researched to produce products with advanced flushing technology that both strongly flush and wash thoroughly without wasting water like the traditional type of rinse. There are also products with advanced flushing technology and smart toilet device.
5. Toilet lid lowers smoothly
The toilet lid is often one of the causes of annoying noises for people using the toilet. Opening and closing the toilet lid causes users' concern because it causes noise to people around, especially at night, afraid of other members waking up. The sanitary ware manufacturers also understand this, so there is a line of soft-cap toiletries with a soft lid in researching and innovating their brand's product lines.
In particular, today, the toilet lid is also equipped with many more features such as withstand up to 1 ton of weight and strong impact. Ensuring high durability, consumers can completely rest assured to use.
6. Aqua Ceramic technology for toilet
AQUA CERAMIC is the world's first anti-fouling technology for a good toilet. Users can apply it to create sanitary wares, retain a bright white look in the bathroom after 100 years of use, and solve four main problems. Impacts on the toilet's durability: abrasion and abrasion, contamination from waste, stains from long-term water contact, and accumulation of bacteria.
Aqua Ceramic technology is applied to coat the outside of the ceramic layer to create an enamel layer with super hydrophilic properties. These tiny particles help water flow into the ceramic surface, lifting all marks from there. Water knocks the stain out of the toilet bowl. Thanks to the contact angle between the water and the ceramic surface less than 20 degrees (while it is usually over 40 degrees), water can easily wash away stains.
Water is the leading cause of staining in the toilet bowl because the silica in the chemical softener combines with the hydroxyl groups on the surface of the ceramic stains the ceramic surface. With the AQUA CERAMIC technology, the water stains cannot accumulate, and the ceramic surface remains flat and smooth.
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Does the toilet save water?
Today, the best Toto toilets are integrated with two flushing modes: flushing and heavy flushing to save water. Most ToTo toilets have maximum flushing of 6l of water with heavy travel, and 3l of water with light go without using up to 7 - 8l of water as the early toilets.
2. What kind of Toto toilet does a small bathroom use?
Toto sanitary wares have a variety of types and designs suitable for all toilet spaces. You can choose to buy a 2-block Toto toilet or a wall-mounted Toto toilet to save space with limited area toilets. Depending on your economic conditions and preferences, you can make the right choice.
3. Is the Toto toilet healthy?
The answer is perfect! This is a brand that brings material value and aims to protect users' health well with the application of many modern technologies. For example, the unique ware technology makes the Toto toilet surface resistant to adhesion and sterilization. Besides, deodorizing mechanism helps your toilet space always clean from the inside out. As a result, users avoid the risk of diseases from bacteria and molds in the toilet area.
4. How to fix leaky toilets most effectively?
A leaky toilet will make you feel uncomfortable when you use the bathroom, even making the monthly water use increase and causing water waste. Here are some things we will show you how to fix yourself at home.
- Suppose the toilet is leaking in the lever position. In that case, the amount of water contained inside is likely too much. So it will leak water in the part of the lever because the water limit buoy is set too high a limit. If you want to fix it, drain the water inside the tank and then adjust the lock float position accordingly. Adjusting the amount of water inside the tank at the right level will no longer leak.
- If the leak is in the radiator part, the leading cause is the looseness of the screws through use. To fix this, you need to check each component and tighten the loose screws. Also, check the rubber packing for oxidation that causes it to crack or harden after use. If so, you should replace a new rubber gasket.
- If there is a leak in the locking valve part, you should remove those parts to clean and reinstall. If the water still leaks, you should replace it with a new lock valve because the old lock valve is damaged.
5. How long are the best Toto toilets?
Some parts of the chair may need to be replaced. An old Toto toilet can last four to five years due to wear and tear.
The best TOTO toilets are always appreciated for their quality, design, shiny enamel water, and smooth flushing. ToTo always focuses on high-end products with outstanding surface texture change technology with a super-smooth enamel layer to prevent bacteria and mold from sticking to the surface. Besides, ToTo toilet products are always convenient, environmentally friendly, and save electricity and water for households.
The Toto toilet product is genuinely an incredibly quality product rated as one of the best TOTO toilets today through all the above characteristics. However, with this brand's price, the product will be suitable for high-income families or used in high-end restaurants and hotels.