The toilet is a virtual device in the top list of items to buy when completing the toilet. The toilet must be of good quality, durable, easy to clean, and avoid bacteria during use to protect the health of all loved ones. However, in the process of buying customers, they are always subjective and encounter many unnecessary mistakes.
You do not want to replace the toilet when it has only been used for 1-2 years or buy it. Still, it does not fit, the aesthetics are too poor, and thousands of mistakes if you do not know how to choose a suitable toilet. Besides, Kohler is a notable brand among the famous toilet manufacturers providing the best sanitary ware products on the market. The best Kohler toilets are one of the most outstanding product lines today. Our following article will guide you on how to buy the best Kohler Toilets.
- Best for high-quality material: KOHLER San Souci Toilet is a high-quality product trusted by architects for families and projects. Toilet with outstanding advantages of bright white ceramic layer and super anti-fouling, anti-adhesion. Toilet with a sophisticated design brings luxury and class to the toilet space. This is one of the choices of five-star hotels today.
- Best design: KOHLER Devonshire Comfort toilet is designed to be eye-catching and sophisticated. It is not only luxurious but also suitable for all types of bathrooms. This type of design is often used in both houses but also in high-end hotels and motels.
- Best wall-hung: KOHLER Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet is ideal for limited area bathroom spaces. In terms of design, you will see that the water tank of the Kohler wall-mounted toilet is designed to help expand the bathroom space. At the same time, the body is mounted on the wall very compact.
1. Pay attention to the toilet's flushing function
- The toilet escapes horizontally or goes straight down
Depending on your home structure, the Kohler toilet drain can be either horizontal (with ground-floor toilets) or straight (with an upstairs toilet system).
If your drain is horizontal, check the shallowness from the ground to the drain. But most Kohler toilet drain pipes are of the same height or slightly higher to ensure the easiest drainage.
If the drain hose goes straight down, you need to measure the distance from the drain center to the wall. Then choose the best toilets and install them for a comfortable fit.
- Toilets flush or flush straight
A straight tolet is a common and long-standing flushing system. When you press the button or push the toilet lever, the water will automatically pour down in a circle around the toilet. Then the water stream pushes the waste up and out. The drawback of this system is that the discharge is not deep and makes a loud noise.
The vortex discharge system is a modern and intelligent system of the toilet. The water is sprayed directly to create a tornado effect because the inner surface of the toilet is structured layer by layer. The water will swirl vigorously in layers. From there, all without making any noise. Today most families often choose toilets with a flushing system.
2. Toilet material
The material to make the toilet bowl is quite diverse and has many components such as porcelain, natural stone, artificial stone, granite, synthetic resin, stainless steel, and glass.
Porcelain toilets are usually enameled with lightweight, rich colors with pure white, ivory white, pink, blue pattern. The toilet made of this material is easy to clean, modern design modern, more luxurious design, relatively low cost compared to the toilet made of other materials. Because of the advantages of this type of toilet, most customers choose to use state porcelain toilets for home use.
Besides, natural stone and glass toilets have high aesthetics, durability equivalent to ceramic toilets, but the price is much higher. Stainless steel products have the advantages of clean, light, cheap, easy to clean. Still, the aesthetics are not high due to the need to weld, mound, and then assemble to form the toilet - this type is often not a famous bridge.
3. Select a toilet with a water-saving feature right away
Are you worried about your monthly water bill too big? One of these is due to the wasteful use of the toilet and water. Typically, a toilet product will spend about 5 to 6L of water for a long time. This is considered a pretty large amount of flushing water. Therefore, to overcome this wastefulness, many brands of sanitized fever treatment have launched toiletries with an economical and systematic system. These features come with innovative features, adjusting the most suitable amount of soapy water.
A quality Kohler toilet product with optimal water-saving ability helps you save a lot of water consumption for the family every month. Customers can refer to the toiletries of the Kohler brand to provide customers with environmentally friendly products, safe with health. This brand has constantly improved to produce toilet seats, electronic wash caps with water-saving technologies but still ensures the toilet's smooth operation, optimal cleaning for users.
The best Kohler toilets today have a water-saving flush system. In particular, there are many types of Kohler toilets with a flushing mode of only 4.8L with boom and 3L for flushing, which is lower than other products—conventional toilet products 6 and 3. With the successful research and the release of Washlet toiletries, with just enough water from the washers, powerful swirl mode will help save maximum quantity. Water used compared to the regular use of Spray.
4. Choose products with good enamel coating and durability
Toilet products on the market today are enameled with high technology, creating a smooth product, making the surface always shiny, resistant to stains, quick and easy cleaning. Therefore, choosing a Kohler toilet with a good enamel layer will help the product increase the aesthetics, durability, and beauty over time, minimizing bacteria from staining and growing.
5. Bathroom space elements
On the market today, Kohler toilets have three main types: 1-piece toilets, 2-pieces toilets, wall-mounted toilets. For the bathroom space with a large area, luxury, these toilets can be installed. However, for bathroom spaces with a meeting area, your family can choose a wall-mounted toilet, a 2-pieces toilet with a suitable size for installation to save space.
6. Choosing the suitable toilet, meeting all usage needs
Currently, on the market, Kohler toilet products are designed with many modern features. If your family's needs are simple, need a few modern features, choose the toilet bowl that is not too functional. Suppose your family has older adults, pregnant women, and disabled people. In that case, you can choose toilet models with many modern features, support and meet maximum needs.
Customers can refer to the Washlet toilet model of the Kohler brand. The best Kohler toilets with the perfect technology on the market today, with an automatic washing system that ensures hygiene during use, superior gentle, quiet flushing system, self-heating toilet lid. All the Kohler toilets are luxuriously designed, sophisticated and modern, making the bathroom space extremely comfortable.
Last update on 2023-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What types of toilet lid does Kohler have?
Depending on your specific needs, you can choose various toilet lid features designed for comfort and convenience.
The softly closed toilet lid is equipped with shockproof technology, which closes smoothly and slowly with just a light touch.
- Toilet lid Sturdy: The toilet lid is ergonomically designed for comfort for you and your family while also anti-slip and anti-slip. The rubber stoppers on the underside of the toilet lid grip the toilet seat firmly, holding the toilet lid firmly in place.
- Deodorizing toilet lid: Many toilet lids have an activated carbon filter to neutralize bathroom odors. At KOHLER, this product is called the Purefresh® toilet lid and has a built-in fan and scent bag, giving a soft and refreshing fragrance to the room.
- Toilet lid with light: Some toilet lids have a night light with a soft glow that doesn't dazzle, helping you navigate the dark.
2. What should be noted when installing a Kohler toilet?
Before applying the following way of installing the Kohler toilet, it is essential to check the status of the toilet, clean the device and its piping and carefully read the manufacturer's notes. Which are as follows:
Check the toilet: When buying a standard toilet, you should check it carefully to ensure it is intact, not chipped or cracked. Especially during transportation, it is imperative to avoid a collision so as not to damage the toilet.
- Clean the plumbing: This is the second thing to do before you install the Kohler toilet. You can use an old cloth method to clean the pipe clean. Make sure to rinse the pipe vigorously beforehand to remove any residue accumulated in the pipe.
- Read the toilet's instructions carefully: While you install the toilet, remember that it is never allowed to fill the space in the center of the hole with cement or cement. This way is to keep the installation clean, anti-slip.
- Do not fill the gap with cement in the gap between the hole: Before doing anything, you should see the instruction manual.
- Note the water pressure: Do not accidentally try to replace accessories or adjust them for any reason. If the pressure on the toilet is too great, it can be dangerous to break the toilet.
- Attention to cleaning the water filter: During use, you can check the radiator regularly by removing the water filter inside the toilet bowl. Should remove the residue, then reassemble everything in the correct order.
3. What are the basic steps to install a toilet?
Step 1: Prepare the space.
Step 2: Locate the wastewater pipe.
Step 3: Insert the rubber pad into the toilet seat
Step 4: Install the toilet
Step 5: Fix the toilet
Step 6: Install the water tank
Step 7: Align and install the toilet seat cord with the water supply
Step 8: Install the toilet seat
4. How to clean the Kohler toilet lid?
Clean the toilet lid with a mixture of dish soap and water, or any product listed for the toilet lid, using a sponge or soft cloth. Rinse, dry with a soft cloth, and let the toilet lid dry naturally to dry the hinge position completely. If you remove the toilet lid, consider using a sizeable multipurpose sink to aid with cleaning.
5. Is it okay to put vinegar in the toilet bowl?
The vinegar will not wreck the toilet bowl or its interior. Pretty secure to use and clean smudges, dirt and minerals, clean the toilet without buying and using industrial cleaning cleaners.
The variety of sanitary ware brands makes people confused when choosing. Should often go to learn the toilet of each row to decide on the right choice.
In short, to choose the best Kohler toilets, there are too many criteria to evaluate. Deciding which one to choose is difficult. Therefore, customers should consult the sales consultant. They will give you specific suggestions to suit your budget and your needs. With the above knowledge combined with the sales consultant, you will quickly get the best, most satisfying toilet.