Depending on the needs and purposes of use, you can choose the line of immersion blender suitable for you and your family. However, to choose the best immersion blender, refer to the following criteria.
1. Buy a single-function or multi-function machine?
If based on function, immersion blenders are divided into two types: single-function grinder and multi-purpose grinder. Therefore, consumers can choose to buy according to their needs and purposes.
For example, if you need to use an immersion blender, you just grind soft, sized foods, you should choose a single-purpose grinder. This will save the initial investment cost and avoid waste.
Conversely, if you want to use a soaked grinder for many different purposes, such as grinding, whisking, you should choose a multi-purpose grinder. However, compared to a single-function grinder, the multi-function grinder will have a larger size and a much higher price.
In short, you should carefully consider the need to use your immersion blender to choose the most suitable product.
2. Nice design, convenient
In addition to picking to shop for products consistent with needs and features, you furthermore may get to concentrate on the planning of the immersion blender because a product with an eye-catching and sophisticated design will contribute to making your kitchen space become more luxurious and prominent.
With the non-stop competition, nowadays, brands have designed and introduced consumers with a variety of models, with many different colors. Thanks to that, consumers can choose products that suit their personal preferences and their family's kitchen space. However, in general, most housewives often choose black and white hand grinders.
In addition to the eye-catching and delicate, you also need to pay attention to the design to bring convenience to users. An ergonomically-designed product makes use and cleaning easier than ever.
3. How much capacity is enough?
The immersion grinder does not design a certain capacity. So, you need to see how your family's usage needs are and how often do you use them? That way, we can choose products with suitable capacity.
If you buy a hand blender just to serve the purpose of grind porridge, soup, fruit, soft foods, you should only choose to buy products with a capacity of about 400 to 500W.
Conversely, if the need to use a lot, the quantity of food to be ground is large, the food requires pure grinding, you should choose products with large capacity. Because the products have a large capacity, the ability to get drunk will be fast and strong, and the food, after being ground, always retains its intact flavor.
4. The blade material is strong enough.
The mill and the blade will directly affect the food after grinding. The blade has two basic types for dry grinding and wet grinding. However, some machines integrate two functions in one type of blade.
Most of the blades are using stainless steel that brings high durability and ensures the puree of stubborn foods such as bones, meat, stones, beans.
Most of the mill is glass or hard plastic bearing. With glass, although somewhat fragile, it has fewer scratches and ensures hygiene when preparing food. And the plastic material will ensure good durability, strength, and heat resistance.
5. The noise of the machine when operating
Most immersion grinders make operating noises. If your house has an elderly or a child, or you like quiet space, you should choose a blender with a muffler, which helps to minimize the noise of the machine when operating. The best immersion grinders with silencers are usually priced higher than the rest of the series. You can choose a suitable immersion grinder depending on your financial ability.
6. Material safe for health
As mentioned above, the grinder is composed of 3 main parts that are the handle, including the control buttons, the blender blade, and the storage tank. However, to ensure durability and important safety for the health of users, all parts must be made from high-quality materials, certified by the health department to ensure safety.
Especially the blade part. The blade is made of high-quality material not only for the health of the user but also highly durable, making it much longer to be used, which makes the best immersion blenders.
Last update on 2023-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Can a pickle grinder grind meat and grind soybeans?
An immersion blender can completely grind meat and soybeans, provided you have to choose a versatile machine with many types of containers attached to grind a variety of foods such as meat, soybeans, seeds. If you choose a machine, Meat and soybean Meat can be ground in a single jar; however, as conventional grinders are designed specifically to grind fruit, and if used to grind other foods, the service life of the machine. Not high.
2. What are the features that an immersion blender has?
An immersion grinder can be used to grind a variety of foods: fruit, meat, pepper, vegetables, tubers, nuts. In addition, some pickling grinders are also equipped with a filter function in the jar. Grind to help remove the body, retaining the water. As a result, this machine also has additional functions such as juicer, vegetable.
3. What is the mistake to often use a blender?
- Do not test the machine before use.
- Let the machine work continuously.
- Blend several types at the same time
- Blending raw foods, mixed cooked food
- Proper cleaning of the immersion blender
4. Can an immersion blender replace an egg cream batter?
The immersion blender can whip cream, but the structure of the immersion blender and the dedicated foam machine is different. With the main function and kneading and foaming, the foaming machine creates a cream with a porous, even, smooth, And the soaked grinder with the main grinding function creates only low porosity, large foam. This will make your food lose its inherent deliciousness and beauty.
5. What should I do if one of the parts of the immersion blender is damaged, such as the blade?
You can attend the service center of the place where you purchased the item, repurchase the damaged parts, not got to buy a replacement soaking blender.
6. Can some solid ingredients damage the intoxicating machine?
No. The blender is made to be efficient, so they won't break down while doing their job and let the machine work continuously.
An immersion blender is a very necessary and indispensable item in every household today. Surely when you buy a hand blender, you can not ignore this criterion. The current hand-blender price is quite plentiful. The price can be several hundred dollars, and the product can be up to several thousand dollars. That is why the hand blender price is divided into three segments, helping consumers to choose the product that is most satisfying and most suitable for their economic conditions.
- Low-end segment: will cost less than $200. This product is suitable for families with low income. Because of the low cost, it means that the functionality of the product will be limited. At this price, you should choose the Cuisinart CSB-179 Smart Stick Hand Blender product, good-looking design, basic enough features of a talking machine.
- Mid-range segment: prices range from $300 to $800. Compared with low-cost grinders, the mid-range mill has an eye-catching design and is full of features. We think KitchenAid KHBBV53ER Cordless Hand Blender will be suitable for this segment. Beautiful design, high efficiency, and long-term stability is a great experience.
- Premium price segment: usually priced at over $ 1,000. This product is suitable for families with economic conditions. With this price segment, you can completely rest assured that you will own yourself and your family a very great product not only with luxurious design but also fully functional. In this segment, we will have a lot of options, but maybe Vitamix Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel is still the most reasonable choice with high capacity and fast, compact work handling.
Generally, with all information about immersion grinder shared within the article. I hope to help you find the best immersion blenders that are suitable for indoor use. I hope that the above suggestions will assist you in choosing the sort of blender quickly. Ensure daily life with delicious and nutritious smoothies.