Toilets are an indispensable part of every family. Without it, simply all living needs will become problematic. While society is more and more civilized, living conditions are still the top factor.
Times change, and today modern people strive for maximum comfort. When fixing toilets, or planning bathrooms, you need to worry about purchasing a delicate sanitary item like the toilet, such as the bathroom or washbasin.
Of great importance is the choice of the correct toilet bowl size, its appearance, the suitability of the room's general design, and even becoming an original part of the interior.
To design the best American Standard toilets, the first thing you need to know is the specific and most accurate size, from the size of the bathroom space to the size of the sanitary ware. The classic combination on each angle will help you have an idea and a modern toilet.
- Best space-saving: American Standard One-Piece Boulevard FloWise Toilet has impressive dimensions which are often smaller than its buddies. Since it maintains the 12 ich standard, it can be safely installed even in smaller bathrooms. Besides, its trap is also elongated, but it is hidden behind a sleek, linear mass.
- Best for Budget: American Standard Cadets help save paper, protect the environment, and keep living costs because the device does not use electricity at all. When you rotate the use button, the new nozzle is introduced, very aesthetic and hygienic. Moderate water force, always making the user feel satisfied. The product is convenient to use for all ages. However, before each adjustment of different modes, it is advisable to clean the faucet carefully.
- Best comfortable seat: American Standard Champion 4 Elongated One-Piece toilet has a moderate seat size, neither too big nor too small. And the direction from the floor to the pedestal base is also high enough for users to feel comfortable to use.
Before considering the size factor to choose the best American standard toilets, do not ignore these Notes. It will help you avoid problems such as 1-2 years to replace once, both incurring costs and causing many inconveniences in the life process.
1. Toilet flushing function
Before deciding on a family American standard toilet size, you should first consider whether the toilet's drainage pipe is horizontal or straight down.
If the toilet drain pipe goes straight down, you only need to measure the distance from the flush center to the wall and then choose the right American standard toilet size.
However, if the toilet drain pipe is horizontal, check the depth from the ground floor to the drain hose. This action ensures whether the height of the toilet drain hose is equal to or greater, the most accessible toilet drain.
2. The enamel of the toilet bowl
Currently, up to 90% of families in the US choose sanitary ware for their family is a standard American toilet made of porcelain. But before choosing the size of a ceramic toilet that fits the design of your family's secondary buildings or not, consider the toilet's enamel coating carefully.
The enamel coating will determine the gloss, smoothness, and resistance of the toilet bowl. Besides reducing the aesthetics, the unsecured enamel layer has much potential risk of infection because it is relatively complex to clean and clean.
3. The standard sizes
- Toilet bowl size one piece
1-piece toilets usually have a very modern design, the radiator is designed to be molded attached to the seat, so it is very convenient to clean and clean. Besides, the size of the 1-piece toilet with a unique siphon exhaust system can remove waste in just 3 seconds without making any noise.
The size of the standard 1-piece toilet has the following specific parameters: Length 745mm: Front width 288mm; Rear width: 520mm; Height 600mm
- Size of the toilet two pieces:
All toilets are designed based on the medium size. Usually, the standard size is 380x480x400 mm. By installation, all designs are divided into suspended forms and placed under the floor.
When installing the two-piece toilet, certain conditions must have complied with no future risks with plumbing maintenance. The bathroom's choice of width and height should be approached with the utmost seriousness and responsibility. Therefore, before buying, you need to check the toilet for comfort and not hesitate to sit on it.
- Wall-mounted toilet size:
By designing a negative flush flushing system, the toilet is located away from the floor. It will save maximum room space; moreover, it is a product that creates luxury and is the pinnacle of aesthetics. This type of toilet can withstand 400Kg. The user can rest assured to use very high force, look at the actual product for comfort and modernity.
The size of the wall-mounted toilet bowl meets the following standards: Width - 355-370 mm; Depth (length) - 480-700 mm; Height - 350-400 mm. This type of toilet is installed mainly in high-end apartments, modern families often use this type of product, and it is very suitable for households with small, narrow bathrooms.
- Smart toilet size
This product tends to thrive in the market. This is the highlight for advanced inventions. The highlight of this product is that all operations are automatic via touch on the toilet lid. Smart toilet standard sizes: Width - 355-370 mm; Depth (length) - 470-580 mm; Height - 390-420 mm.
- Length for children's toilet
According to the American way of teaching children, the 4-year-olds have to learn how to go to the toilet independently, which will help them gradually get used to independent, small chores without asking for their parents. If you can find a suitable toilet for children, you need to know the following size standards carefully: Width - up to 400 mm; Depth (length) - up to 700 mm; Height - 650 mm.
In general, you should choose the best American standard toilets that have a harmonious size and design for your bathroom space. The toilet does not have to be too big, but it should not be too small and must-have features suitable for everyone in the family to use, from children, adults, or the elderly. Feel comfortable and relax, not get entangled, uncomfortable or cramped when using the toilet.
4. Choose a toilet that fits your bathroom design
Parallel to the attention to American standard toilet designs with size and features. Aesthetics is also a criterion to choose the best American standard toilets that cannot be ignored. Our experience is:
- Consider your bathroom design style before choosing a nice toilet seat.
- What is the shape of the toilet: oval, square, rectangular, round, or triangle, just suitable for space, but also aesthetically pleasing. Or interested in the type of toilet placed on the floor or wall-mounted with in-wall or monolithic water tank or hung on high for a perfect aesthetic space and value.
- Choice of toilet color (mostly bright white is standard).
- Pay attention to the types of toilet lid to choose to buy a standard toilet lid that is beautiful, durable, and clean.
5. Suitable with your budget
The next thing when buying the best American standard toilets is to choose according to economic terms. If your family has extra money, you can use a 1-piece toilet, a toilet with a touch lid. You can also choose an intelligent toilet, such as the Panasonic toilet, but the price will be much higher.
A high price means that you will have modern, superior, and more innovative features. The toilet will help your toilet space become smarter, classy, and friendlier than ever. If the cost is lower, you can choose a mid-range toilet, such as Inax or Toto 1-piece toilet.
You can choose from two pieces of the prestigious brand, Inax or Toto, at a lower price. If you do not have economic conditions, you can choose to use a squat toilet from American Standard is not a bad idea.
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Why does my American Standard toilet flush twice?
If your standard American toilet washes twice, it is most probably because the toilet has been working for too long and wastes too much water. If you have a flexible lid, this can be solved by adjusting your toilet lid to close faster.
2. Can I switch my toilet to an electric discharge system?
Almost any American standard toilet can be transformed into an electrical discharge type. The electric flush toilet is an alteration in the flushing system. The technology of the system is significant. The bladder contracts a small amount of air inside it after each flush and uses the air to push water under pressure through the toilet bowl.
3. Is a 1-piece toilet better than a two-piece toilet?
In terms of performance, there is no distinction between a one-piece and a two-piece toilet. They can have the same volume and discharge power. The internal parts are almost identical if they belong to the same producer. They may even have the same characteristics and specs.
4. Is Kohler or American Standard toilet better?
American Standard toilets have a solid dual flushing system that eliminates toilet trash in one go. But then, Kohler is tested using very little water during the flushing process. So Kohler uses water very efficiently, while American Standard provides a very productive flushing capacity.
5. What is the height of the shared toilet?
In general, the term comfort height represents a toilet with a seat height is between 17 and 19 inches tall (measured from the floor to the top of the seat). This height range is like an ADA-compliant toilet.
By now, you must already know how to choose the size, features, and other features related to the best American Standard toilets suitable for your family's space, preferences, and economic conditions. Inherently, it is a product "invest once, use forever", so you must carefully consider getting a toilet that meets your family's satisfaction. Here are some suggested products which are high-rated in the market.